windows is remembering all my logon info and passwords how..

This setting so I will have to type in logon info everytime?
2 answers Last reply
More about windows remembering logon info passwords

    Go to internet options..content tab..autocomplete button..uncheck forms and
    user names and passwords on forms. Then click the clear forms and passwords
    buttons.

    "coastie1" <coastie1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > This setting so I will have to type in logon info everytime?

    See also;

    How to use the AutoComplete feature in Internet Explorer 5 and 6:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=217148

    --
    Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "coastie1" <coastie1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > This setting so I will have to type in logon info everytime?

Support Microsoft Windows XP