windows is remembering all my logon info and passwords how..

July 31, 2005 1:16:04 PM

This setting so I will have to type in logon info everytime?
July 31, 2005 3:28:59 PM

Go to internet options..content tab..autocomplete button..uncheck forms and
user names and passwords on forms. Then click the clear forms and passwords
buttons.

"coastie1" <coastie1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> This setting so I will have to type in logon info everytime?
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 5:39:16 PM

See also;

How to use the AutoComplete feature in Internet Explorer 5 and 6:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=217148

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org