Norton Ghost

Does anybody know if there is anywhere I can post questions about Norton
Ghost?
3 answers Last reply
More about norton ghost

    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Norton-Ghost-Group?lnk=srg&hl=en

    "Walt G" <anon@universe.com> wrote in message
    > Does anybody know if there is anywhere I can post questions about Norton
    > Ghost?

    "Walt G" <anon@universe.com> wrote in message
    > Does anybody know if there is anywhere I can post questions about Norton
    > Ghost?

    Walt:
    There are a number of symantec.support.network.ghost newsgroups that many
    news servers carry, but none of them, insofar as I know are very active so I
    don't know how helpful they would be in responding to your queries.

    There are any number of "forums" that deal with Ghost issues. Do a Google
    search for "norton ghost user forums".

    And, of course, there's online product support available at Symantec's web
    site so you may want to try that.

    Also, there's no reason why you can't use this newsgroup to post your
    queries, presuming they pertain to issues involving Ghost and the WinXP OS.

    Whatever source you use, may I suggest that you provide detailed information
    re the precise nature of the problem including what steps, if any, have you
    taken to resolve the issue. Provide pertinent info on your hardware
    components in terms of their connections & configurations as they relate to
    the disk imaging process. In short, provide as much background information
    as you can concerning your problem or whatever issue(s) are involved.
    Anna

    This is the best forum I have seen on Ghost.
    http://radified.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.cgi?board=general

    "Anna" <myname@myisp.net> wrote in message

    > "Walt G" <anon@universe.com> wrote in message
    >> Does anybody know if there is anywhere I can post questions about Norton
    >> Ghost?
    >

    > Walt:
    > There are a number of symantec.support.network.ghost newsgroups that many
    > news servers carry, but none of them, insofar as I know are very active so
    > I don't know how helpful they would be in responding to your queries.
    >
    > There are any number of "forums" that deal with Ghost issues. Do a Google
    > search for "norton ghost user forums".
    >
    > And, of course, there's online product support available at Symantec's web
    > site so you may want to try that.
    >
    > Also, there's no reason why you can't use this newsgroup to post your
    > queries, presuming they pertain to issues involving Ghost and the WinXP
    > OS.
    >
    > Whatever source you use, may I suggest that you provide detailed
    > information re the precise nature of the problem including what steps, if
    > any, have you taken to resolve the issue. Provide pertinent info on your
    > hardware components in terms of their connections & configurations as they
    > relate to the disk imaging process. In short, provide as much background
    > information as you can concerning your problem or whatever issue(s) are
    > involved.
    > Anna

Norton Support Microsoft Windows XP