Does anybody know if there is anywhere I can post questions about Norton
Ghost?

anna

"Walt G" <anon@universe.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody know if there is anywhere I can post questions about Norton
> Ghost?

Walt:
There are a number of symantec.support.network.ghost newsgroups that many
news servers carry, but none of them, insofar as I know are very active so I
don't know how helpful they would be in responding to your queries.

There are any number of "forums" that deal with Ghost issues. Do a Google
search for "norton ghost user forums".

And, of course, there's online product support available at Symantec's web
site so you may want to try that.

Also, there's no reason why you can't use this newsgroup to post your
queries, presuming they pertain to issues involving Ghost and the WinXP OS.

Whatever source you use, may I suggest that you provide detailed information
re the precise nature of the problem including what steps, if any, have you
taken to resolve the issue. Provide pertinent info on your hardware
components in terms of their connections & configurations as they relate to
the disk imaging process. In short, provide as much background information
as you can concerning your problem or whatever issue(s) are involved.
Anna

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

This is the best forum I have seen on Ghost.
http://radified.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.cgi?board=general