WTB Captain America Bezel and control covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for the control covers but mostly the Captain America and the
Avengers 25" monitor bezel. Restoring a classic. cmv004@drake.edu

Chris

You mean you need a control panel overlay. Wasn't I supposed to photo mine?
Forgot. Mine is an underlay, it's under plexi. :)

<cmv004@drake.edu> wrote in message
> Looking for the control covers but mostly the Captain America and the
> Avengers 25" monitor bezel. Restoring a classic. cmv004@drake.edu
>
> Chris

Chris I dont have that stuff yet but I am supposed to pick up a non
working one soon and it has a nice bezel but it might be a couple weeks
if you dont find one before then.
email me through my site
www.timsarcade.net
tim