Possible quick fix on Capcom Final Fight Board - HELP !

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just bought a punisher cabinent with a Final Fight Jamma Board. I
really only wanted the cabinent but found that the Final fight board
works but not completely. It has small box like gaps in the background
toward the right as you follow the character. The gameplay however is
perfect. I thought maybe a loose connection or something but I cleaned
it up and no luck. Help salvage a classic game. Thanks
cmv004@drake.edu

Chris

RJ

Hi Chris.

Pull the board. place it on a static free towel and then on to a hard
surface. press down on all of the socketed chips. You will hear a
crunch.No big deal. Also clean the edge connector with a scotch bright
and make sure you have 5 to 5.1 at the board.

Good Luck

RJ

Status
Not open for further replies.