Poor online picture quality

All pictures on websites;e.g. MSN homepage pictures,ebay items,etc are
extremely fuzzy and of poor quality....this is a recent occurence...prior to
one week ago pictures were fine. If picture dowloaded from digi cam they
display OK... screen resolution set to highest level. All updates are
current.....how do I get online pic's to display in high resolution?? Thanks
--
Dolittle

Looks as if you do know how to navigate into Windows' Control Panel.
You checked on screen resolution and color quality.

Who is your internet service provider, and is it possible they are doing compression on graphics? Ask your ISP.
--
Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User

Dr. Dolittle wrote:
> All pictures on websites;e.g. MSN homepage pictures,ebay items,etc are
> extremely fuzzy and of poor quality....this is a recent
> occurence...prior to one week ago pictures were fine. If picture
> dowloaded from digi cam they display OK... screen resolution set to
> highest level. All updates are current.....how do I get online pic's
> to display in high resolution?? Thanks

MY ISP is Microsoft.....never have been successful in getting them to answer
anything !! Is an email to their tech support apt to get me an
naswer?...thanks for response.
--
Dolittle

"Maurice N ~ MVP" wrote:

> Looks as if you do know how to navigate into Windows' Control Panel.
> You checked on screen resolution and color quality.
>
> Who is your internet service provider, and is it possible they are doing compression on graphics? Ask your ISP.
> --
> Maurice N
> MVP Windows - Shell / User
> -----
>
> Dr. Dolittle wrote:
> > All pictures on websites;e.g. MSN homepage pictures,ebay items,etc are
> > extremely fuzzy and of poor quality....this is a recent
> > occurence...prior to one week ago pictures were fine. If picture
> > dowloaded from digi cam they display OK... screen resolution set to
> > highest level. All updates are current.....how do I get online pic's
> > to display in high resolution?? Thanks

Do see & use the MSN newsgroups. And tell them, if you remember, if there was a software update for MSN a week ago.
See the group microsoft.public.msn.discussion

I've no idea about MSN tech support. But do send them an email.
--
Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User

Dr. Dolittle wrote:
> MY ISP is Microsoft.....never have been successful in getting them to
> answer anything !! Is an email to their tech support apt to get me an
> naswer?...thanks for response.
>
>> Looks as if you do know how to navigate into Windows' Control Panel.
>> You checked on screen resolution and color quality.
>>
>> Who is your internet service provider, and is it possible they are
>> doing compression on graphics? Ask your ISP. --
>> Maurice N
>> MVP Windows - Shell / User
>> -----
>>
>> Dr. Dolittle wrote:
>>> All pictures on websites;e.g. MSN homepage pictures,ebay items,etc
>>> are extremely fuzzy and of poor quality....this is a recent
>>> occurence...prior to one week ago pictures were fine. If picture
>>> dowloaded from digi cam they display OK... screen resolution set to
>>> highest level. All updates are current.....how do I get online pic's
>>> to display in high resolution?? Thanks

Thanks for ur help...i'll email them.
--
Dolittle