master / slave drive boot failure

I have fort some time enjoyed having 2 drives on one OS. each hard drive is
formated ntfs one xp the other XP pro. originaly i had little progbelmes that
led me to repartition the slave drive. ever sinmce then i can only access one
drive that is the one that is most recently formatted. I cant access the
drive from the boot screen as before. i used to be able to choose XP home or
XP pro now it just loads auto. i checked bios and didnt see anything out of
te norm can anyone help any sugestions? As before and at the momnet onoly can
i access xp pro I CANTget into XP home only can i veiw the folders from my
computer i cant diconsect the master drive nothing works and partitioning
hasnt worked i can only think its a bad setting. any help would be great.
castroca@comcast.net or the other email. thanks

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Rebuild the Boot.ini file.

Boot the Windows XP CD and go into the recovery console. Run bootcfg
/rebuild from the command line. If you have missing or improper entries in
the boot.ini file, this should solve your problem.

Brian Pugh
A+, Network +, MCP