REMOVING BAD STORED USER ID OR EMAIL ADDRESS

I have a stored email address that is bad, has a comma instead of a
period. It is first in the list when I try to use one of the stored
list. A real pain to have wrong entries or a list that is too long.

I can find no way to delete it?
Is there and how,
TIA.

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:rs6qe1p6hn14vkm16qlcfe5iv98d23s8n5@4ax.com,
Gilbert Baron <mlist@bluebottle.com> had this to say:

> I have a stored email address that is bad, has a comma instead of a
> period. It is first in the list when I try to use one of the stored
> list. A real pain to have wrong entries or a list that is too long.
>
> I can find no way to delete it?
> Is there and how,
> TIA.

For like MSN Messenger or Windows Messenger? Start > Run > control
userpasswords2 > advanced > manage passwords > highlight > remove

For the web, as in autocomplete? Open IE > tools > options > content >
autocomplete > clear the stored data

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes