REMOVING BAD STORED USER ID OR EMAIL ADDRESS

I have a stored email address that is bad, has a comma instead of a
period. It is first in the list when I try to use one of the stored
list. A real pain to have wrong entries or a list that is too long.

I can find no way to delete it?
Is there and how,
TIA.
1 answer Last reply
More about removing stored user email address

    In news:rs6qe1p6hn14vkm16qlcfe5iv98d23s8n5@4ax.com,
    Gilbert Baron <mlist@bluebottle.com> had this to say:

    > I have a stored email address that is bad, has a comma instead of a
    > period. It is first in the list when I try to use one of the stored
    > list. A real pain to have wrong entries or a list that is too long.
    >
    > I can find no way to delete it?
    > Is there and how,
    > TIA.

    For like MSN Messenger or Windows Messenger? Start > Run > control
    userpasswords2 > advanced > manage passwords > highlight > remove

    For the web, as in autocomplete? Open IE > tools > options > content >
    autocomplete > clear the stored data

    Galen

    without them."

    Sherlock Holmes