Show Desktop Shortcut in Quick Launch Toolbar

I was just wondering how I restore the Show Desktop Shortcut to my Quick
Launch Toolbar in Windows XP home edition? I know I can right click on the
toolbar and the menu has the command. I'd just like the little icon on the
toolbar restored. Thanks. - Kennard
2 answers Last reply
More about show desktop shortcut quick launch toolbar

    Line 61 (rt. column)

    "Kennard in Albuquerque" <KennardinAlbuquerque@discussions.microsoft.com>
    wrote in message news:D9EFB33B-2A56-43F8-B207-57D7967A5D08@microsoft.com...
    >I was just wondering how I restore the Show Desktop Shortcut to my Quick
    > Launch Toolbar in Windows XP home edition? I know I can right click on the
    > toolbar and the menu has the command. I'd just like the little icon on the
    > toolbar restored. Thanks. - Kennard

    Hi

    Please see the following link to Kelly's web site:

    Line 61 - right hand side

    You can also use WinKey + d

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Kennard in Albuquerque" <KennardinAlbuquerque@discussions.microsoft.com>
    wrote in message news:D9EFB33B-2A56-43F8-B207-57D7967A5D08@microsoft.com...
    >I was just wondering how I restore the Show Desktop Shortcut to my Quick
    > Launch Toolbar in Windows XP home edition? I know I can right click on the
    > toolbar and the menu has the command. I'd just like the little icon on the
    > toolbar restored. Thanks. - Kennard

Desktops Quick Launch Windows XP