Show Desktop Shortcut in Quick Launch Toolbar

July 31, 2005 4:24:04 PM

I was just wondering how I restore the Show Desktop Shortcut to my Quick
Launch Toolbar in Windows XP home edition? I know I can right click on the
toolbar and the menu has the command. I'd just like the little icon on the
toolbar restored. Thanks. - Kennard
Anonymous
July 31, 2005 4:41:14 PM

Line 61 (rt. column)

"Kennard in Albuquerque" <KennardinAlbuquerque@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:D 9EFB33B-2A56-43F8-B207-57D7967A5D08@microsoft.com...
>I was just wondering how I restore the Show Desktop Shortcut to my Quick
> Launch Toolbar in Windows XP home edition? I know I can right click on the
> toolbar and the menu has the command. I'd just like the little icon on the
> toolbar restored. Thanks. - Kennard
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 12:44:28 AM

Hi

Please see the following link to Kelly's web site:

Line 61 - right hand side

You can also use WinKey + d

--

Will Denny