S/Saver logs me off

When my screen saver kicks in, windows goes to the user accounts screen,
where I have to pick my account to resume work.

Also, when windows starts up, the BIOS and XP loading screen are half the
size of the monitor.

Any help is apreciatted

Comante wrote:
> When my screen saver kicks in, windows goes to the user accounts
> screen, where I have to pick my account to resume work.
>
> Also, when windows starts up, the BIOS and XP loading screen are half
> the size of the monitor.
>
> Any help is apreciatted

So... Change your options in the screensaver not to Return to the Welcome
Screen or Logon Prompt when it kicks in...
Is this a Laptop - if so - that can happen - or if it is a wide-screen
monitor.
As long as it is okay *in* Windows.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

And where are these options?

Comante wrote:
> And where are these options?

Where you set your screensaver...
Right-click on the background, choose properties and select the Screensaver
tab..

Same area where you set your screen settings (like resolutions) as well -
just a different tab.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP