New Sony VGCRB30 with XP HE won't cut and paste from 'net,..

July 31, 2005 4:42:03 PM

I can't cut and paste text on this computer except within notepad. The C&P
buttons appear in the toolbar and respond to being clicked, but nothing
further happens. With my old computer, I could cut and paste most anything
from anywhere. In the few cases when I couldn't, a circle/slash icon would
appear when I tried to cut text from internet articles, which I assume meant
that it was restricted.
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 10:10:32 AM

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type: SFC /SCANNOW

--
Mark L. Ferguson
!