New Sony VGCRB30 with XP HE won't cut and paste from 'net,..

I can't cut and paste text on this computer except within notepad. The C&P
buttons appear in the toolbar and respond to being clicked, but nothing
further happens. With my old computer, I could cut and paste most anything
from anywhere. In the few cases when I couldn't, a circle/slash icon would
appear when I tried to cut text from internet articles, which I assume meant
that it was restricted.
1 answer Last reply
More about sony vgcrb30 paste

    To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type: SFC /SCANNOW

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "Ancient Aegis" <Ancient Aegis @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I can't cut and paste text on this computer except within notepad. The C&P
    > buttons appear in the toolbar and respond to being clicked, but nothing
    > further happens. With my old computer, I could cut and paste most anything
    > from anywhere. In the few cases when I couldn't, a circle/slash icon would
    > appear when I tried to cut text from internet articles, which I assume meant
    > that it was restricted.

Computers Windows XP