  • Video
  • Hot Deals
Last response: in Deals
July 12, 2005 11:25:59 AM

I'm looking for 2 cabinets for MAME convertions. I'm in Northern NJ.
Let me know if you have something.

PJ
pj_elia@yahoo.com

More about : wtb cabinet mame conv

Anonymous
July 14, 2005 12:10:30 AM

I have a Tempest cab that has been painted over black. No back door.
One corner will need some bondo or plastic wood. Still has wiring
harness (partial?). No monitor. No cp. Baisiclly just the cab. Was
going to be my MAME cab but I can't justify the space.

Free in southern NJ

!