Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm looking for 2 cabinets for MAME convertions. I'm in Northern NJ.
Let me know if you have something.

PJ
pj_elia@yahoo.com

I have a Tempest cab that has been painted over black. No back door.
One corner will need some bondo or plastic wood. Still has wiring
harness (partial?). No monitor. No cp. Baisiclly just the cab. Was
going to be my MAME cab but I can't justify the space.

Free in southern NJ