RESTORING WINDOWS XP GAMES

I HAVE DELETED WINDOWS GAMES BY MISTAKE.I HAVE TRIED TO RESTORE BUT I
CAN'T.EVERY TIME I TRY.I GET TURNED AROUND.CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ?I AM
GETTING VERY FRUSTRATED.PLEASE HELP ME
2 answers Last reply
More about restoring windows games

    Hi

    Please hit the Caps Lock key - trying to read messages in all capitals is
    very difficult. Have you tried:

    Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs>Add/Remove Windows
    Components>Accessories>Games

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    RESTORING WINDOWS GAMES wrote:
    > I HAVE DELETED WINDOWS GAMES BY MISTAKE.I HAVE TRIED TO RESTORE BUT I
    > CAN'T.EVERY TIME I TRY.I GET TURNED AROUND.CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME
    > ?I AM GETTING VERY FRUSTRATED.PLEASE HELP ME

    Did you break your Caps Lock key out of your frustration?

Games Microsoft Windows XP