RESTORING WINDOWS XP GAMES

July 31, 2005 5:08:01 PM

I HAVE DELETED WINDOWS GAMES BY MISTAKE.I HAVE TRIED TO RESTORE BUT I
CAN'T.EVERY TIME I TRY.I GET TURNED AROUND.CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ?I AM
GETTING VERY FRUSTRATED.PLEASE HELP ME
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 1:18:30 AM

Hi

Please hit the Caps Lock key - trying to read messages in all capitals is
very difficult. Have you tried:

Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs>Add/Remove Windows
Components>Accessories>Games

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"RESTORING WINDOWS GAMES" <RESTORING WINDOWS
GAMES@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I HAVE DELETED WINDOWS GAMES BY MISTAKE.I HAVE TRIED TO RESTORE BUT I
> CAN'T.EVERY TIME I TRY.I GET TURNED AROUND.CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ?I
> AM
> GETTING VERY FRUSTRATED.PLEASE HELP ME
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 2:40:44 AM

RESTORING WINDOWS GAMES wrote:
> I HAVE DELETED WINDOWS GAMES BY MISTAKE.I HAVE TRIED TO RESTORE BUT I
> CAN'T.EVERY TIME I TRY.I GET TURNED AROUND.CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME
> ?I AM GETTING VERY FRUSTRATED.PLEASE HELP ME

Did you break your Caps Lock key out of your frustration?
!