Problems Printing From Web Page

July 31, 2005 5:23:01 PM

Im not sure when this problem first started, but for some reason I am unable
to print from any web page,or help pages on my Windows XP. I can print from
Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, Publisher etc. When I try to print
from a web page or Windows help menu, the printer prints out a blank page!!!
I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me with this problem.

Sincerly,

Donna E
July 31, 2005 9:49:31 PM

Take a look at these and see if they help
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;298847
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;255623

!