Problems Printing From Web Page

Im not sure when this problem first started, but for some reason I am unable
to print from any web page,or help pages on my Windows XP. I can print from
Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, Publisher etc. When I try to print
from a web page or Windows help menu, the printer prints out a blank page!!!
I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me with this problem.

Sincerly,

Donna E
1 answer Last reply
More about problems printing page

    Take a look at these and see if they help
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;298847
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;255623

    "islandgirl8787" <islandgirl8787@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Im not sure when this problem first started, but for some reason I am
    > unable
    > to print from any web page,or help pages on my Windows XP. I can print
    > from
    > Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, Publisher etc. When I try to print
    > from a web page or Windows help menu, the printer prints out a blank
    > page!!!
    > I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me with this problem.
    >
    > Sincerly,
    >
    > Donna E

Microsoft Windows XP