Smoke Attack (game) - shoot and kill smokers!

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Smoke Attack (game) - shoot and kill smokers!
http://www.cueni.ch/blackpencil/smokeattack/

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

My sites:
Solitaire MahJongg: http://home.halden.net/vkp/vkp/index.html
Chinese Checkers: http://home.no.net/vkp/index.html
Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire: http://home.halden.net/vkp/index.html
My fishy site (fishing games): http://home.no/vkp32/index.html
Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb: http://www.fredrikshald-havfiske.no
More about smoke attack game shoot kill smokers
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    "Vegard Krog Petersen" <vegard_krog_petersen@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > Smoke Attack (game) - shoot and kill smokers!

    Kill smokers?, I think not....... kill anti-smokers..?, definately!!!!!

    --

    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    Bad download link - try this one:
    http://www.pcworlddownload.com/games/action/Smoke-Attack.htm

    --
    Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

    My sites:
    Solitaire MahJongg: http://home.halden.net/vkp/vkp/index.html
    Chinese Checkers: http://home.no.net/vkp/index.html
    Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire: http://home.halden.net/vkp/index.html
    My fishy site (fishing games): http://home.no/vkp32/index.html
    Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb: http://www.fredrikshald-havfiske.no
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    Steven Burn wrote:

    >>Kill smokers?, I think not....... kill anti-smokers..?, definately!!!!!

    You die, die, DIE, DIE, DIE !!!! ;-)

    --
    Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

    My sites:
    Solitaire MahJongg: http://home.halden.net/vkp/vkp/index.html
    Chinese Checkers: http://home.no.net/vkp/index.html
    Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire: http://home.halden.net/vkp/index.html
    My fishy site (fishing games): http://home.no/vkp32/index.html
    Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb: http://www.fredrikshald-havfiske.no
  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    Vegard Krog Petersen typed:
    > Steven Burn wrote:
    >
    >>> Kill smokers?, I think not....... kill anti-smokers..?,
    >>> definately!!!!!
    >
    > You die, die, DIE, DIE, DIE !!!! ;-)

    Kill the anti-smokers and persons that have stupid .sig lines
  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    "Vegard Krog Petersen" <vegard_krog_petersen@hotmail.com> wrote in
    message news:ccprmg$duv$1@news.tdcnorge.no...

    > Smoke Attack (game) - shoot and kill smokers!
    > http://www.cueni.ch/blackpencil/smokeattack/
    >
    > > In this smoking-risk awareness game from the swiss federal office of
    public health, you are navigating the caracter "Oxy" through offices.
    You can fight the aggressive smoking balls and the cigarettes by
    shooting them with your oxygen gun. There are a lot of extra
    ammunitions, secret weapons and keys hidden in the office. Find and use
    them! Your goal is to reach the next level and fight even more
    smoke."Smoke Attack" became within a few days in switzerland the same
    hype as "Catch the Sperm". All graphics by Ingo Mesche (Moorhenn, Catch
    the Sperm)

    I think I'll write a game where they kill anti-smoke maniacs <g>.

    Have a great day!

    Ami
    _____________________
    "I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes, several days attack me
    at once."
  6. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    domenica 11/lug/2004 _Vegard Krog Petersen_ in

    > Bad download link - try this one:
    > http://www.pcworlddownload.com/games/action/Smoke-Attack.htm

    I think your first one is better: it brings you to
    http://www2.bluewin.ch/magazin/index.php/special/games/3635
    where you find Smoke Attack 2.

    I'm downloading it right now and it says Setupsmokeattack2_Bag.exe 7.1 MB,
    while the Pc World link says File Size(KB): 5820 Version: 1.0
    --
    Maria Luisa C - 11/07/2004 13.23.07, here.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    "Ami Fairchild" <amif@delphidude.com> wrote in message
    > I think I'll write a game where they kill anti-smoke maniacs <g>.

    hehe, excellent idea...... leave us smokers alone for once ;o) (is it just
    me or are we starting to get blamed for everything, alot more than we used
    to be?)

    --

    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!
  8. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    "Steven Burn" <pvt@noyb.com> wrote in message
    > "Ami Fairchild" <amif@delphidude.com> wrote in message
    > > I think I'll write a game where they kill anti-smoke maniacs <g>.
    >
    > hehe, excellent idea...... leave us smokers alone for once ;o) (is it
    just
    > me or are we starting to get blamed for everything, alot more than we
    used
    > to be?)

    I went to a job interview today (yesterday, I suppose) and she suggested
    I stop smoking, as they have a smoke-free environment. Bloody stupid.

    Have a great day!

    Ami
    "I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes, several days attack me
    at once."

Freeware Games Office Video Games