chandge screensaver's appearance

I know this can be done, cause I did it already, but now I forgot how I
think it was (but I am not sure) something with the registry (???). I
usethe Windows XP scr with the time on it, BUT I removed the seconds
count down (its annoying I feel like I am watch the death clock or
something)
SO my daughter uses the same scr on her account (on the same puter)
and she wants to remove the seconds count down on hers screensaver
too, ya know instead of 1:30:20 pm... just have 1:30 pm. Thats what
she would like it to look like But i have forgotten how i did that
change .can ya help? thank you.. ;)

--
VILyN

Control Panel, Regional Settings has the time display settings.

--
Mark L. Ferguson