XP Explorer Freezes

I have been experiencing freezing while on the Internet. Crtl+Alt+Del shows
Explorer not responding.

Error signature reads szAppName IEXPLORE.EXE szAppVer: 6.0.2900.2180
szModName : hungapp szModVer : 0.0.0.0. offset : 0000000

Only powering down and then rebooting solves the problem.

I have installed SP2. Is it possible this is the problem. Running PcCillin
also.

Help!
4 answers Last reply
More about explorer freezes

    Is it only happening when you are using Internet Explorer?
    "MT" <MT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have been experiencing freezing while on the Internet. Crtl+Alt+Del shows
    > Explorer not responding.
    >
    > Error signature reads szAppName IEXPLORE.EXE szAppVer: 6.0.2900.2180
    > szModName : hungapp szModVer : 0.0.0.0. offset : 0000000
    >
    > Only powering down and then rebooting solves the problem.
    >
    > I have installed SP2. Is it possible this is the problem. Running PcCillin
    > also.
    >
    > Help!

    Yes, this is only occuring whilw I am using IE.

    > Yes, this is only occurring while I am using IE.
    >
    > "Rich Barry" wrote:

    You may want to peruse the thread at
    http://tinyurl.com/5j22k

    Thanks!

    "Michael T" wrote:

    > "MT" <MT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Yes, this is only occurring while I am using IE.
    > >
    > > "Rich Barry" wrote:
    > >

    > You may want to peruse the thread at
    > http://tinyurl.com/5j22k

Windows XP Microsoft Explorer