MS scanner and camera Wizard

Can someone please explain this in plain non-techie English? My Microsoft
Camera and scanner Wizard no longer comes up when I insert the FLASH-CARD
from my HP digital camera in the FLASH-DRIVE on my PC. Nothing happens!
Just a brief flash of
something on the monitor, then nothing!

How do I get the wizard back so I can unload my camera using the flashdrive?

I have WXP-Home/SP2. I downloaded some XP security updates but don't know
if they caused the problem.

Thanks........
1 answer Last reply
More about scanner camera wizard

    Download details Autoplay Repair Wizard:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=C680A7B6-E8FA-45C4-A171-1B389CFACDAD&displaylang=en

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "~ FreeSpirit ~" <spammenot@nospam.net> wrote in message news:Ois1lhmlFHA.3288@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
    > Can someone please explain this in plain non-techie English? My Microsoft
    > Camera and scanner Wizard no longer comes up when I insert the FLASH-CARD from my HP digital camera in the FLASH-DRIVE on my PC.
    > Nothing happens! Just a brief flash of
    > something on the monitor, then nothing!
    >
    > How do I get the wizard back so I can unload my camera using the flashdrive?
    >
    > I have WXP-Home/SP2. I downloaded some XP security updates but don't know
    > if they caused the problem.
    >
    > Thanks........

Cameras Scanners Flash Drive Windows XP