MS scanner and camera Wizard

August 1, 2005 6:12:35 AM

Can someone please explain this in plain non-techie English? My Microsoft
Camera and scanner Wizard no longer comes up when I insert the FLASH-CARD
from my HP digital camera in the FLASH-DRIVE on my PC. Nothing happens!
Just a brief flash of
something on the monitor, then nothing!

How do I get the wizard back so I can unload my camera using the flashdrive?

I have WXP-Home/SP2. I downloaded some XP security updates but don't know
if they caused the problem.

Thanks........

More about : scanner camera wizard

Anonymous
August 1, 2005 10:15:48 AM

Download details Autoplay Repair Wizard:

Mark L. Ferguson

!