Closed

Krylon Fusion Spray Paint

Hello!

I am from Singapore. I have just purchased a cabinet and it is all
yellowed. I wish to repaint it.

I heard that Krylon Fusion Spray Paint are very good but I was not
able to get them in my Countries. I hope some nice person out there could
get them for me. I will pay cash or trade.

Please email claraNOSPAMliang84@hotmail.com
5 answers Last reply
More about krylon fusion spray paint

    krylon fusion is for plastics. the only thing i can see you needing it for
    would be t-molding but since that comes in just about any color you wouldn't
    need to paint it.

    just use some plain spray paint.

    k.

    "Clara Liang" <clara_liang84REMOVEBEFOREEMAILING@hotmail.com> wrote in
    message news:db8s1g$u6n$1@mawar.singnet.com.sg...
    > Hello!
    >
    > I am from Singapore. I have just purchased a cabinet and it is all
    > yellowed. I wish to repaint it.
    >
    > I heard that Krylon Fusion Spray Paint are very good but I was not
    > able to get them in my Countries. I hope some nice person out there could
    > get them for me. I will pay cash or trade.
    >
    > Please email claraNOSPAMliang84@hotmail.com

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I think he might be referring to a candy cab.

    -Tom

    "Keith in NJ" <winner@soulshot.com> wrote in

    > krylon fusion is for plastics. the only thing i can see you needing it
    > for would be t-molding but since that comes in just about any color
    > you wouldn't need to paint it.
    >
    > just use some plain spray paint.
    >

    > k.
    >

    > "Clara Liang" <clara_liang84REMOVEBEFOREEMAILING@hotmail.com> wrote in
    > message news:db8s1g$u6n$1@mawar.singnet.com.sg...
    >> Hello!
    >>
    >> I am from Singapore. I have just purchased a cabinet and it is
    >> all
    >> yellowed. I wish to repaint it.
    >>
    >> I heard that Krylon Fusion Spray Paint are very good but I was
    >> not
    >> able to get them in my Countries. I hope some nice person out there
    >> could get them for me. I will pay cash or trade.
    >>
    >> Please email claraNOSPAMliang84@hotmail.com

  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    are those plastic or metal?
    the front monitor bezel that folds open... it that plastic?

    k.

    "Tom" <bombaci@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >I think he might be referring to a candy cab.
    >
    > -Tom
    >
    > "Keith in NJ" <winner@soulshot.com> wrote in
    >
    >> krylon fusion is for plastics. the only thing i can see you needing it
    >> for would be t-molding but since that comes in just about any color
    >> you wouldn't need to paint it.
    >>
    >> just use some plain spray paint.
    >>

    >> k.
    >>

    >> "Clara Liang" <clara_liang84REMOVEBEFOREEMAILING@hotmail.com> wrote in
    >> message news:db8s1g$u6n$1@mawar.singnet.com.sg...
    >>> Hello!
    >>>
    >>> I am from Singapore. I have just purchased a cabinet and it is
    >>> all
    >>> yellowed. I wish to repaint it.
    >>>
    >>> I heard that Krylon Fusion Spray Paint are very good but I was
    >>> not
    >>> able to get them in my Countries. I hope some nice person out there
    >>> could get them for me. I will pay cash or trade.
    >>>
    >>> Please email claraNOSPAMliang84@hotmail.com

  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Yes, I'm repaint a jap sitdown cab. The whole thing is plastic.

    "Keith in NJ" <winner@soulshot.com> wrote in message
    > krylon fusion is for plastics. the only thing i can see you needing it for
    > would be t-molding but since that comes in just about any color you
    > wouldn't need to paint it.
    >
    > just use some plain spray paint.
    >

    > k.
    >

    > "Clara Liang" <clara_liang84REMOVEBEFOREEMAILING@hotmail.com> wrote in
    > message news:db8s1g$u6n$1@mawar.singnet.com.sg...
    >> Hello!
    >>
    >> I am from Singapore. I have just purchased a cabinet and it is all
    >> yellowed. I wish to repaint it.
    >>
    >> I heard that Krylon Fusion Spray Paint are very good but I was not
    >> able to get them in my Countries. I hope some nice person out there could
    >> get them for me. I will pay cash or trade.
    >>
    >> Please email claraNOSPAMliang84@hotmail.com

  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    The whole cab is plastic exception the coin door and pcb door part.

    > are those plastic or metal?
    > the front monitor bezel that folds open... it that plastic?
    >
    > k.
    >

    > "Tom" <bombaci@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>I think he might be referring to a candy cab.
    >>
    >> -Tom
    >>
    >> "Keith in NJ" <winner@soulshot.com> wrote in
    >>
    >>> krylon fusion is for plastics. the only thing i can see you needing it
    >>> for would be t-molding but since that comes in just about any color
    >>> you wouldn't need to paint it.
    >>>
    >>> just use some plain spray paint.
    >>>

    >>> k.
    >>>

    >>> "Clara Liang" <clara_liang84REMOVEBEFOREEMAILING@hotmail.com> wrote in