Krylon Fusion Spray Paint

Last response: in Deals
July 16, 2005 5:54:10 AM

Hello!

I am from Singapore. I have just purchased a cabinet and it is all
yellowed. I wish to repaint it.

I heard that Krylon Fusion Spray Paint are very good but I was not
able to get them in my Countries. I hope some nice person out there could
get them for me. I will pay cash or trade.

Please email claraNOSPAMliang84@hotmail.com
Anonymous
July 16, 2005 5:54:11 AM

krylon fusion is for plastics. the only thing i can see you needing it for
would be t-molding but since that comes in just about any color you wouldn't
need to paint it.

just use some plain spray paint.

k.

"Clara Liang" <clara_liang84REMOVEBEFOREEMAILING@hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:D b8s1g$u6n$1@mawar.singnet.com.sg...
> Hello!
>
> I am from Singapore. I have just purchased a cabinet and it is all
> yellowed. I wish to repaint it.
>
> I heard that Krylon Fusion Spray Paint are very good but I was not
> able to get them in my Countries. I hope some nice person out there could
> get them for me. I will pay cash or trade.
>
> Please email claraNOSPAMliang84@hotmail.com

July 16, 2005 5:54:12 AM

I think he might be referring to a candy cab.

-Tom

"Keith in NJ" <winner@soulshot.com> wrote in
news:p 76dnQdKuYiFpEXfRVn-pQ@comcast.com:

> krylon fusion is for plastics. the only thing i can see you needing it
> for would be t-molding but since that comes in just about any color
> you wouldn't need to paint it.
>
> just use some plain spray paint.
>

> k.
>

> "Clara Liang" <clara_liang84REMOVEBEFOREEMAILING@hotmail.com> wrote in
> message news:D b8s1g$u6n$1@mawar.singnet.com.sg...
>> Hello!
>>
>> I am from Singapore. I have just purchased a cabinet and it is
>> all
>> yellowed. I wish to repaint it.
>>
>> I heard that Krylon Fusion Spray Paint are very good but I was
>> not
>> able to get them in my Countries. I hope some nice person out there
>> could get them for me. I will pay cash or trade.
>>
>> Please email claraNOSPAMliang84@hotmail.com

July 16, 2005 5:54:13 AM

are those plastic or metal?
the front monitor bezel that folds open... it that plastic?

k.

"Tom" <bombaci@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I think he might be referring to a candy cab.
>
> -Tom
>
> "Keith in NJ" <winner@soulshot.com> wrote in
> news:p 76dnQdKuYiFpEXfRVn-pQ@comcast.com:
>
>> krylon fusion is for plastics. the only thing i can see you needing it
>> for would be t-molding but since that comes in just about any color
>> you wouldn't need to paint it.
>>
>> just use some plain spray paint.
>>

>> k.
>>

>> "Clara Liang" <clara_liang84REMOVEBEFOREEMAILING@hotmail.com> wrote in
>> message news:D b8s1g$u6n$1@mawar.singnet.com.sg...
>>> Hello!
>>>
>>> I am from Singapore. I have just purchased a cabinet and it is
>>> all
>>> yellowed. I wish to repaint it.
>>>
>>> I heard that Krylon Fusion Spray Paint are very good but I was
>>> not
>>> able to get them in my Countries. I hope some nice person out there
>>> could get them for me. I will pay cash or trade.
>>>
>>> Please email claraNOSPAMliang84@hotmail.com

Anonymous
July 16, 2005 12:47:23 PM

Yes, I'm repaint a jap sitdown cab. The whole thing is plastic.

"Keith in NJ" <winner@soulshot.com> wrote in message
news:p 76dnQdKuYiFpEXfRVn-pQ@comcast.com...
> krylon fusion is for plastics. the only thing i can see you needing it for
> would be t-molding but since that comes in just about any color you
> wouldn't need to paint it.
>
> just use some plain spray paint.
>

> k.
>

> "Clara Liang" <clara_liang84REMOVEBEFOREEMAILING@hotmail.com> wrote in
> message news:D b8s1g$u6n$1@mawar.singnet.com.sg...
>> Hello!
>>
>> I am from Singapore. I have just purchased a cabinet and it is all
>> yellowed. I wish to repaint it.
>>
>> I heard that Krylon Fusion Spray Paint are very good but I was not
>> able to get them in my Countries. I hope some nice person out there could
>> get them for me. I will pay cash or trade.
>>
>> Please email claraNOSPAMliang84@hotmail.com

Anonymous
July 16, 2005 11:15:40 PM

The whole cab is plastic exception the coin door and pcb door part.

!