the sign out blues

i have sp2 and up untill recentlly it worked fine but now when ever i try to
sign out of a user account it just goes to a black screen and i have to
restart my comp. any help would be welcome thank you

Hi

Do you see any error messages at all? Have a look in the Event Viewer for
any 'Errors'. If any are found, could you please post the Event ID and
Source?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"Vyse5090" <Vyse5090@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i have sp2 and up untill recentlly it worked fine but now when ever i try
> sign out of a user account it just goes to a black screen and i have to
> restart my comp. any help would be welcome thank you

how do i find the event viewer?