WEB BROWSER HOME PAGE

WINDOWS XP AND IM USING BLUEYONDER AS MY BROWSER.
CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO STOP MY CONNECTION CLOSING EVERYTIME I X OUT OF A
SITE, WHEN IM TRYING TO RETURN TO THE SEARCH RESULTS PAGE
1 answer Last reply
More about browser home page

    "PEJAM" <PEJAM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > WINDOWS XP AND IM USING BLUEYONDER AS MY BROWSER.
    > CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO STOP MY CONNECTION CLOSING EVERYTIME I X OUT OF A
    > SITE, WHEN IM TRYING TO RETURN TO THE SEARCH RESULTS PAGE

    Firstly, please do NOT post in capitals only. Thank you.

    Secondly, if you click on the "X" on ANY application, it will close. Use the
    "back" button in your browser instead.

Web Browser Windows XP