lynn

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Please does anyone know where I can download Asterix, I had this game some
years ago, can't remember whether it was a Sega or a Nintendo game.

Thanks in advance
Lynn

--
Nobody@spamcop.net

Lynn wrote:
> Please does anyone know where I can download Asterix, I had this game some
> years ago, can't remember whether it was a Sega or a Nintendo game.
>
> Thanks in advance, Lynn

More information needed. Publisher, year, anything else you remember
aboyut the game?

Does it even exist Sega/Nintendo games that are freeware ???
If not, your're in the wrong group....

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

http://www.bhlegend.com/php/show.php3
got 2 games