Space Harrier in Van, BC-complete or parts - also atari/ra..

Status
Not open for further replies.

offers for parts or whole...it might end up at a sally ann near you..free
won't happen here. but best offer before next sat means it isn't
dumpstercade..:)

http://members.shaw.ca/spaceharrier/ shows it as I got it, wasted about $50
worth of black paint, and built new plywood side appliques.. cab is good and
stripped of parts (which are here), and with a bit of board work it'll work
great..I have everything here..just took it all out to paint and repair cab.
upper side art is intact and mostly origgood

if you're serious I'll dig it out of the storage room and take a picture or 2

dempster's big and kids need space in the storage room for stuffies...let me
know or I finally use the chainsaw

oh yeah available but untested is,

SOCCER by Ramtek. This is an early cocktail machine from 1973.
Basically a pong game with up to 4 players. It is sitting in my storage room
and looks like it is all there! Save this RARE machine! i bought it and have
kids, so of course it has to go..let me know what it's worth.