User Profiles - 'Help & Support'

August 1, 2005 8:27:58 PM

Using a Dell Dimension PC..
Via my usual login (profile) everything seems to work correctly except the
'help & support' link on the start button. This just produces a
non-responsive white window.
If I login as using the administrators (PC) profile, it all works just fine.

Anybody able to suggest what's wrongand what I can do about it?

Thanks. Andy.

More about : user profiles support

Anonymous
August 1, 2005 8:27:59 PM