Closed

FS: Atari Pole Position, Pole Position II, PPII PCB boardset

I have the following available on Monmouth County:

Working Pole Position - $325
Working Pole Position II - $400

I also have a non-working PPII boardset; it is complete including
interconnect board, e-mail me for what I know about it. Make an offer if
you need it, $12 shipped USPS or you are welcome to pick it up.

Trades for pins (including projects) welcome. pinballwizard @ optonline .
net

Thanks,

Michael

--
Michael Fitch

Replace the zeros with o's in my domain for e-mail responses

h@unted h0u$e
Dealer$ Ch0ice
Eye 0f the Tiger
Black R0$e
Add@m$ F@mily
C@pt. Fanta$tic
2 answers Last reply
More about atari pole position pole position ppii boardset

    Monmouth County NJ 08736 ....

    "Max" <pinballwizard@optonline.net> wrote in message
    > I have the following available on Monmouth County:
    >
    > Working Pole Position - $325
    > Working Pole Position II - $400
    >
    > I also have a non-working PPII boardset; it is complete including
    > interconnect board, e-mail me for what I know about it. Make an offer if
    > you need it, $12 shipped USPS or you are welcome to pick it up.
    >
    > Trades for pins (including projects) welcome. pinballwizard @ optonline .
    > net
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Michael
    >
    > --
    > Michael Fitch
    >
    > Replace the zeros with o's in my domain for e-mail responses
    >

    > h@unted h0u$e
    > Dealer$ Ch0ice
    > Eye 0f the Tiger
    > Black R0$e
    > Add@m$ F@mily
    > C@pt. Fanta$tic

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Both games are uprights, not cockpits..

    ..
    "Max" <pinballwizard@optonline.net> wrote in message
    > I have the following available on Monmouth County:
    >
    > Working Pole Position - $325
    > Working Pole Position II - $400
    >
    > I also have a non-working PPII boardset; it is complete including
    > interconnect board, e-mail me for what I know about it. Make an offer if
    > you need it, $12 shipped USPS or you are welcome to pick it up.
    >
    > Trades for pins (including projects) welcome. pinballwizard @ optonline .
    > net
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Michael
    >
    > --
    > Michael Fitch
    >
    > Replace the zeros with o's in my domain for e-mail responses
    >

    > h@unted h0u$e
    > Dealer$ Ch0ice
    > Eye 0f the Tiger
    > Black R0$e