FS: Atari Pole Position, Pole Position II, PPII PCB boardset

Last response: in Deals
Share
July 16, 2005 4:43:50 PM

I have the following available on Monmouth County:

Working Pole Position - $325
Working Pole Position II - $400

I also have a non-working PPII boardset; it is complete including
interconnect board, e-mail me for what I know about it. Make an offer if
you need it, $12 shipped USPS or you are welcome to pick it up.

Trades for pins (including projects) welcome. pinballwizard @ optonline .
net

Thanks,

Michael

--
Michael Fitch

Replace the zeros with o's in my domain for e-mail responses

h@unted h0u$e
Dealer$ Ch0ice
Eye 0f the Tiger
Black R0$e
Add@m$ F@mily
C@pt. Fanta$tic
July 16, 2005 4:45:41 PM

Monmouth County NJ 08736 ....

"Max" <pinballwizard@optonline.net> wrote in message
> I have the following available on Monmouth County:
>
> Working Pole Position - $325
> Working Pole Position II - $400
>
> I also have a non-working PPII boardset; it is complete including
> interconnect board, e-mail me for what I know about it. Make an offer if
> you need it, $12 shipped USPS or you are welcome to pick it up.
>
> Trades for pins (including projects) welcome. pinballwizard @ optonline .
> net
>
> Thanks,
>
> Michael
>
> --
> Michael Fitch
>
> Replace the zeros with o's in my domain for e-mail responses
>

> h@unted h0u$e
> Dealer$ Ch0ice
> Eye 0f the Tiger
> Black R0$e