Administrators Password

I'm having trouble booting my system. Before I take it in, I decided to try
and repair the OS from the provided OS CD. When I select repair, it asks me
for an Administrators password to continue.

Where can I find this password?

Hi,

There wouldn't be one unless you created one. You may be hitting 'r' at the
wrong point (too early) and entering the Recovery Console. What you want to
do is boot the CD and start installation (skipping the initial 'r' prompt).
Then hit F8 to agree to the license. You should then be offered the option
of repairing an existing installation.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/