Removing XP Home SP2 from a dual boot machine

I recently purchased a notebook with XP Home SP@ proinstalled. I upgraded to
XP Pro but had to do a complete intall rather than an upgrade because my xp
pro update cd was older than xp home sp2. I now have a windows (xp home) and
a windowsp (xp pro) folder.

How do I uninstall xp home?
--
Thanks,
LJP

    Hi,

    Click on the Home folder and delete it. If you are prompted for which OS to
    boot at startup, start/run msconfig and on the boot.ini tab click the button
    to "check all boot paths". It should offer to remove the invalid one.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "LJP" <LJP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I recently purchased a notebook with XP Home SP@ proinstalled. I upgraded
    > XP Pro but had to do a complete intall rather than an upgrade because my
    > xp
    > pro update cd was older than xp home sp2. I now have a windows (xp home)
    > and
    > a windowsp (xp pro) folder.
    >
    > How do I uninstall xp home?
    > --