Can Remote Desktop & pcAnywhere coexist?

I was using pcAnywhere to access my client in the office from my home pc.
Then I discovered Remote Desktop and set up my office client to use that,
which works great. Once I enabled Remote Desktop on the office client,
pcAnywhere stopped working. Is this a known compatibility problem or can
anyone shed any light on this? Thanks. -- tom c

You receive an error message when you attempt to establish a Remote Desktop connection to connect to another computer:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;300470

--
Mark L. Ferguson