(australia) WTB: Arcade

Last response: in Deals
Share
July 17, 2005 1:17:05 PM

cocktail Table with or without game pcb Perfer in Queensland or if seller
is willing to help with negiationof freight company innterstate.

Monnitor must be ok
Powersuppily Must be ok

Joystick and buttons an topglass can be stuffer as well as coinn mec.

Prefer no water damaged units

Please e-mail
mickmitch@bigpond.com

--
Michael Mitchell
Bundaberg Q.L.D.

mickmitch@bigpond.com

More about : australia wtb arcade

Anonymous
July 22, 2005 4:18:50 AM

Mick, give your local Dick Smith store a call..

Ask to speak to 'gavin'

He's the manager/owner there - and I used to work for him.. infact I got him
hooked into arcade machines..

If you tell him you were pointed to him by " Chris in Perth " - he will know
how you're talking about :)

He's got a few contacts up your way, and he can help you out heaps !

Regards

- Chris.
www.myarcadegames.com
( Perth, Western Australia )