Closed

(australia) WTB: Arcade

cocktail Table with or without game pcb Perfer in Queensland or if seller
is willing to help with negiationof freight company innterstate.

Monnitor must be ok
Powersuppily Must be ok

Joystick and buttons an topglass can be stuffer as well as coinn mec.

Prefer no water damaged units

Please e-mail
mickmitch@bigpond.com

--
Michael Mitchell
Bundaberg Q.L.D.

mickmitch@bigpond.com
1 answer Last reply
More about australia arcade

    Mick, give your local Dick Smith store a call..

    Ask to speak to 'gavin'

    He's the manager/owner there - and I used to work for him.. infact I got him
    hooked into arcade machines..

    If you tell him you were pointed to him by " Chris in Perth " - he will know
    how you're talking about :)

    He's got a few contacts up your way, and he can help you out heaps !

    Regards

    - Chris.
    www.myarcadegames.com
    ( Perth, Western Australia )

    "Mick" <mickmitch@bigpond.com> wrote in message
    > cocktail Table with or without game pcb Perfer in Queensland or if
    > seller is willing to help with negiationof freight company innterstate.
    >
    > Monnitor must be ok
    > Powersuppily Must be ok
    >
    > Joystick and buttons an topglass can be stuffer as well as coinn
    > mec.
    >
    > Prefer no water damaged units
    >

    > Please e-mail
    > mickmitch@bigpond.com
    >
    > --
    > Michael Mitchell
    > Bundaberg Q.L.D.
    > mickmitch@bigpond.com
    >

    > mickmitch@bigpond.com

Classifieds Games Joystick Video Hot Deals