Taskbar not showing running programs

Each time i minimize a windows, its not displayed on the taskbar, i tried
everything on the taskbar properties menu but nothing seems to work. To open
a minimized program i have to use the task manager, which is annoying. Please
let me know wht i can't do becos its really getting on my nerves.
1 answer Last reply
More about taskbar showing running programs

    See if this tool solves your taskbar problems.

    "Abi" <Abi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Each time I minimize a windows, its not displayed on the taskbar, I tried
    > everything on the taskbar properties menu but nothing seems to work. To
    > open
    > a minimized program I have to use the task manager, which is annoying.
    > Please
    > let me know what I can do because its really getting on my nerves.

Taskbar Microsoft Windows XP