Internet Explorer 6 won't launch in Windows XP SP2

Several of our computers are suddenly unable to launch/connect to local
broadband connections using Internet Explorer 6. Ironically we are able to
get an internet connection through VPN on these notebooks through Internet
Explorer to our corporate server. The front end local broadband connection
isn't working. This came about circa July 26. Any thoughts on how to work
through this?
1 answer Last reply
More about internet explorer launch windows

    You didn't run the 'add a new connection' wizard? Create a new default connection.

    start/run, type:

    HH ms-its:%windir%\Help\netcfg.chm::/Howto_Conn_Broadband.htm

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "CLS" <CLS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0ABA90E-2307-47E0-B9D4-AF805823B73C@microsoft.com...
    > Several of our computers are suddenly unable to launch/connect to local
    > broadband connections using Internet Explorer 6. Ironically we are able to
    > get an internet connection through VPN on these notebooks through Internet
    > Explorer to our corporate server. The front end local broadband connection
    > isn't working. This came about circa July 26. Any thoughts on how to work
    > through this?

Windows XP