I would like to set some parental controls on my kids user in my computer.
the monsters know how to change everything lol. i want to set it up so that
they can't change anything, the internet options, screensaver, or anything at
all without my password. how do i do that ?

Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit for Windows XP (Beta)
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=7256d456-e3da-42ea-857d-92b716077a84&displaylang=en

Doug's Windows XP Security Console

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]

--