WTB: Arcade Cabinet for MAME Project in NY/NJ/PA/Mass. area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger wrote:
> I am looking for an arcade cabinet for my first MAME project. Thanks
> in advance for your help.

I'm just a few steps ahead of you. Try Ebay. I got a golden tee '97
fully functioning game with a beautiful 25' WG monitor all for 300$;
Picked it up on the way to Florida-- So the fuel cost was only what the
trailer pulled me down to(and yes it rained!!). Pre-Fab arcade
cabinets cost 275$ plus another 200$ shipping and no monitor or
controls. Your in the northeast and there are tons of places up there
to get empty cabinets and one fellow on this message board was giving
them away. Useful links:

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/9844/

http://arcadecontrols.com/arcade.htm