Media player 10 problem

Hey all, i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a fix to my
problem. I've just done a fresh install of xp and updated service packs and
Windows media player to 10 and now when i try to watch streaming media
online it only plays through media player 6.4?? I have set all file types as
default in 10 but still nothing. Any help would be appreciated, Cheers ,Kim.
1 answer Last reply
More about media player problem

    Go to downloads at microsoft,download and reinstall WMP 10,as it opens
    it deletes old WMP 10,if present,then installs new files.

    "Pops" wrote:

    > Hey all, i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a fix to my
    > problem. I've just done a fresh install of xp and updated service packs and
    > Windows media player to 10 and now when i try to watch streaming media
    > online it only plays through media player 6.4?? I have set all file types as
    > default in 10 but still nothing. Any help would be appreciated, Cheers ,Kim.

Microsoft Media Player Windows XP