Still at least 350 $65 videos left in COW warehouse liquid..

Status
Not open for further replies.

I haved moved about 200 machines, but there are at least 350 videos
left at COW in MD. The building has been sold and everything has to be
removed quickly. Many are dedicated, many are complete, and the prices
are great! I can meet you at the warehouse at almost any time.
Directions and pictures on the website at www.coinopwarehouse.com.
Email lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com or call my cell at 703-801-1459 if you
have questions or want to schedule an appointment. Thanks! Lloyd

What do you have in 90's drivers, fighters and shooters? Do you have a
Blitz/ NBA combo?
-Mark

It is almost all late 70's and eighties games. There are a few
incomplete games like Revolution X but not many.

Cockpits sold, Ms Pacs and Pacs are sold, Galaxians are committed, rest
are $65! EM Rifle games are sold also.

Nate Goulet wrote:
> Are all the following video games available from your pictures at $65?
>
> Space Duel
> Armor Attack
> Rip Off
> Pacman
> MsPacman
> Galaxian
> Pole Position cockpit
> Pole Position II cockpit
> Battlezone
> Space Invaders Deluxe
> Omega Race
>
> How much are the EM Riffle games?
>
> On 20 Jul 2005 09:54:29 -0700, "Coinopwarehouse"
> <lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com> wrote:
>
> >It is almost all late 70's and eighties games. There are a few
> >incomplete games like Revolution X but not many.

anyone making a trip wanna make some money I would but a few of these
for $150 if you wanna drop em off in Youngstown, Ohio. Hey it is worth
a shot. Ray

Are all the following video games available from your pictures at $65?

Space Duel
Armor Attack
Rip Off
Pacman
MsPacman
Galaxian
Pole Position cockpit
Pole Position II cockpit
Battlezone
Space Invaders Deluxe
Omega Race

How much are the EM Riffle games?

On 20 Jul 2005 09:54:29 -0700, "Coinopwarehouse"
<lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com> wrote:

>It is almost all late 70's and eighties games. There are a few
>incomplete games like Revolution X but not many.

Any New Englanders going up there?

I'm thinking similar to Ray.

Someone should go up there and buy a truck load of machines. Bring
them back to New England and sell them quickly at a profit but well
below market value. You wouldn't have to be worried about storing
them for long that way. I'd be interested in a few.

On 20 Jul 2005 19:10:01 -0700, "mothrarz" <mothrarz@aol.com> wrote:

>anyone making a trip wanna make some money I would but a few of these
>for $150 if you wanna drop em off in Youngstown, Ohio. Hey it is worth
>a shot. Ray

terry

Swing by Seattle and pick me up ;)

Terry