Closed

Still at least 350 $65 videos left in COW warehouse liquid..

I haved moved about 200 machines, but there are at least 350 videos
left at COW in MD. The building has been sold and everything has to be
removed quickly. Many are dedicated, many are complete, and the prices
are great! I can meet you at the warehouse at almost any time.
Directions and pictures on the website at www.coinopwarehouse.com.
Email lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com or call my cell at 703-801-1459 if you
have questions or want to schedule an appointment. Thanks! Lloyd
8 answers Last reply
More about still videos left warehouse liquid

    What do you have in 90's drivers, fighters and shooters? Do you have a
    Blitz/ NBA combo?
    -Mark
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    It is almost all late 70's and eighties games. There are a few
    incomplete games like Revolution X but not many.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Cockpits sold, Ms Pacs and Pacs are sold, Galaxians are committed, rest
    are $65! EM Rifle games are sold also.

    Nate Goulet wrote:
    > Are all the following video games available from your pictures at $65?
    >
    > Space Duel
    > Armor Attack
    > Rip Off
    > Pacman
    > MsPacman
    > Galaxian
    > Pole Position cockpit
    > Pole Position II cockpit
    > Battlezone
    > Space Invaders Deluxe
    > Omega Race
    >
    > How much are the EM Riffle games?
    >
    > On 20 Jul 2005 09:54:29 -0700, "Coinopwarehouse"
    > <lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com> wrote:
    >
    > >It is almost all late 70's and eighties games. There are a few
    > >incomplete games like Revolution X but not many.

  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    anyone making a trip wanna make some money I would but a few of these
    for $150 if you wanna drop em off in Youngstown, Ohio. Hey it is worth
    a shot. Ray
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    each of course
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Are all the following video games available from your pictures at $65?

    Space Duel
    Armor Attack
    Rip Off
    Pacman
    MsPacman
    Galaxian
    Pole Position cockpit
    Pole Position II cockpit
    Battlezone
    Space Invaders Deluxe
    Omega Race

    How much are the EM Riffle games?

    On 20 Jul 2005 09:54:29 -0700, "Coinopwarehouse"
    <lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com> wrote:

    >It is almost all late 70's and eighties games. There are a few
    >incomplete games like Revolution X but not many.

  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Any New Englanders going up there?

    I'm thinking similar to Ray.

    Someone should go up there and buy a truck load of machines. Bring
    them back to New England and sell them quickly at a profit but well
    below market value. You wouldn't have to be worried about storing
    them for long that way. I'd be interested in a few.

    On 20 Jul 2005 19:10:01 -0700, "mothrarz" <mothrarz@aol.com> wrote:

    >anyone making a trip wanna make some money I would but a few of these
    >for $150 if you wanna drop em off in Youngstown, Ohio. Hey it is worth
    >a shot. Ray

  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Swing by Seattle and pick me up ;)

    Terry

    "mothrarz" <mothrarz@aol.com> wrote in message
    > anyone making a trip wanna make some money I would but a few of these
    > for $150 if you wanna drop em off in Youngstown, Ohio. Hey it is worth
    > a shot. Ray

Classifieds Video Hot Deals Product