WTB: PacMan, Galaxian, etc Monitor Brackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

On the VERY RARE, super thin chance someone has one or two extra pairs
of these they'd like to sell, please email me with your price. Thanks.

On 18 Jul 2005 21:03:55 -0700, "jonny b" <jonrkdvideo1@netzero.com>
wrote:

>On the VERY RARE, super thin chance someone has one or two extra pairs
>of these they'd like to sell, please email me with your price. Thanks.

I'll get them made if I get pre-orders for 10 sets. $25 per set.

Best,

- Mike -

I'd cheerfully sell originals for $25 per set so just tell me how many
sets! Email lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com to order.

On 21 Jul 2005 17:22:05 -0700, "Coinopwarehouse"
<lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com> wrote:

>I'd cheerfully sell originals for $25 per set so just tell me how many
>sets! Email lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com to order.

Sounds like he's covered. :)

Best,

- Mike -