Closed

WTB: PacMan, Galaxian, etc Monitor Brackets.

On the VERY RARE, super thin chance someone has one or two extra pairs
of these they'd like to sell, please email me with your price. Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about pacman galaxian monitor brackets

    On 18 Jul 2005 21:03:55 -0700, "jonny b" <jonrkdvideo1@netzero.com>
    wrote:

    >On the VERY RARE, super thin chance someone has one or two extra pairs
    >of these they'd like to sell, please email me with your price. Thanks.

    I'll get them made if I get pre-orders for 10 sets. $25 per set.

    Best,

    - Mike -
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I'd cheerfully sell originals for $25 per set so just tell me how many
    sets! Email lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com to order.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    On 21 Jul 2005 17:22:05 -0700, "Coinopwarehouse"
    <lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com> wrote:

    >I'd cheerfully sell originals for $25 per set so just tell me how many
    >sets! Email lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com to order.

    Sounds like he's covered. :)

    Best,

    - Mike -

Classifieds Games Video Monitors Hot Deals