WTB: PacMan, Galaxian, etc Monitor Brackets.

Last response: in Deals
a b C Monitor
July 19, 2005 1:03:55 AM

On the VERY RARE, super thin chance someone has one or two extra pairs
of these they'd like to sell, please email me with your price. Thanks.
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
July 21, 2005 3:06:19 PM

On 18 Jul 2005 21:03:55 -0700, "jonny b" <jonrkdvideo1@netzero.com>
wrote:

>On the VERY RARE, super thin chance someone has one or two extra pairs
>of these they'd like to sell, please email me with your price. Thanks.

I'll get them made if I get pre-orders for 10 sets. $25 per set.

Best,

- Mike -
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
July 21, 2005 9:22:05 PM

I'd cheerfully sell originals for $25 per set so just tell me how many
sets! Email lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com to order.
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
July 22, 2005 1:03:16 AM

On 21 Jul 2005 17:22:05 -0700, "Coinopwarehouse"
<lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com> wrote:

>I'd cheerfully sell originals for $25 per set so just tell me how many
>sets! Email lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com to order.

Sounds like he's covered. :)

Best,

- Mike -