Keeping Desktop Icons In Place

August 2, 2005 12:08:08 AM

I run a PC at home using Windows XP. I access my home machine through
Remote Desk Top, using a laptop from work. Every time I run a Remote
Desktop session, after finishing, I find the Icons in the home machines's
desktop all out of place and I have to re-arrange them manually. Is there
any way to prevent this form happening??? Any advise would be greatly
appreciated.
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 12:08:09 AM

artlab wrote:
> I run a PC at home using Windows XP. I access my home machine through
> Remote Desk Top, using a laptop from work. Every time I run a Remote
> Desktop session, after finishing, I find the Icons in the home
> machines's desktop all out of place and I have to re-arrange them
> manually. Is there any way to prevent this form happening??? Any
> advise would be greatly appreciated.

Third Party freeware desktop layout saving application.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP