blaster worm

If you have sp2 instaled do you stil need to install blaster worm patch?.
3 answers Last reply
More about blaster worm

    No; You *DO* need a reputable, up-to-date antivirus program and a firewall.
    SP2 is not a replacement for AV or Firewall.

    Bobby

    tjajm wrote:
    > If you have sp2 instaled do you stil need to install blaster worm patch?.

    No. The "patch" to repair the vulnerability Blaster exploited was
    included in SP1, so it's also included in SP2.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    both at once. - RAH

    With your SP2, do you have a firewall, and Antivirus software too? but I
    don't think you need to, but I may get corrected.

    "tjajm" <tjajm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > If you have sp2 instaled do you stil need to install blaster worm patch?.

Support Worm Microsoft Windows XP