HUGE LOT OF BOARDS AND MANUALS AND PARTS MUST GO !!!

Last response: in Deals
July 19, 2005 2:29:16 PM

I have alot of Boards and Manuals and parts that i've collected over

the past several years and Im moving so Im selling all
i still have to dig everything out but theres is several plastic
containers of Used ATARI SEGA Bally Williams Gottlieb Stern and video
PCBs Driver
boards power supplies hundreds of manuals and MAgazines and a few
back glasses and
overlays and alot aof older playmeter magaines from the early 80's and

90.'s flyers etc.. and a couple playfields ALL will go to one buyer

Like I said Im moving and everything must go so if your interested
email me Im in the Athens Ohio Area SEAN
uniformedguy8@yahoo.com

MAKE OFFER

HERES SOME PICS OF EVERYTHING plus there are a case or 2 more boxes of
manuals and stuff

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ohiotoy5/my_photos
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 1:45:23 AM

I want it all.... To damn bad I live in ND. :(

!