FS in WA: Asteroids in Deluxe cab $300

Status
Not open for further replies.

I got ahold of a set of working Asteroids guts, and then bought a water
damaged Asteroids Deluxe cabinet to put them in. I've got it up and
running with mirror, blacklight and all.

Outside of cabinet is rough, but If you sandwich it between a couple
other games it isn't too bad. The wiring harness is missing the wires
for the coin slots. I have attached the wires to the coin door
connector, but don't have any spare pins for the PCB connector to
complete the fix.

Game plays great on free play, I've swapped the 2 wires to the yoke of
the monitor so the display is correct when reflected off the mirror -
takes 5 seconds to undo if you want to use the monitor in something
else.

Asking $300 complete. I'll consider parting it out if no one is
interested in the whole thing, but I'm trying to avoid shipping.

Located in Mountlake Terrace, WA.
Thanks for looking!
Tom

Pics now online: