WTB: 90's games for local arcade in VA. WILL PICK UP if ch..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't go through the hassle of hauling those games auction , let me
come and pick them up CASH!!! I am located in VA but would do East
Coast(VA,MD,NC,DE,PA,NJ,CT,SC) pick up for the right prices $50-$500.
Let me know what you have and where to arrange a deal!!
-Mark @ (804)779-0212

Now that's an intriguing concept, offering cash to haul games away:)

You might want to give the newspapers in those areas a shot.

I am in Chesapeake Virginia. I have a complete working Gottlieb Krull
for sale. It has some scuffs, damage to one of the sides sideart,
slight water damage on the bottom edges, and a graphics glitch with
some of the moving characters in the game. Price is $250. Pics here:

http://members.cox.net/deefish/

Jesse in VA