Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

WTB: SITDOWN DRIVERS on East Coast WILL PICK UP!!!

Tags:
  • Classifieds
  • Drivers
  • Monitors
  • Hot Deals
Last response: in Deals
Share
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b C Monitor
July 19, 2005 9:29:29 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I am looking for multi-piece sit down drivers(Cruisin'
World,HydroThunder,Daytona USA) that I can move into a second story
gameroom. Monitor sections MUST SPLIT to contend with tight steps!! I
have a few drivers that have monitor section together in stock (for
trade and $) that I can't get to the room. I am in Richmond,VA but will
travel up to 4 states away for a good deal.

Let me know what you have,
-Mark
(804)779-0212

More about : wtb sitdown drivers east coast pick

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b C Monitor
July 20, 2005 5:10:26 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I believe all the late 90's erra sega games are non-seperable (daytona,
indy, rally, etc.). You can split them in 1/2 into seperate units (PITA but
dooable), but the bottom is a single piece steel section (at least on both
indy 500 twins I have).

<flyn4u@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:1121819369.789464.113280@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>I am looking for multi-piece sit down drivers(Cruisin'
> World,HydroThunder,Daytona USA) that I can move into a second story
> gameroom. Monitor sections MUST SPLIT to contend with tight steps!! I
> have a few drivers that have monitor section together in stock (for
> trade and $) that I can't get to the room. I am in Richmond,VA but will
> travel up to 4 states away for a good deal.
>
> Let me know what you have,
> -Mark
> (804)779-0212
>
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b C Monitor
July 20, 2005 5:10:27 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Daytona Twin splits completely and easily into 2 units. I also had to take
off the monitor and seats to get them down my stairs.

Mike Fox
Algonquin, IL


"Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:6whDe.10238$R83.9531@trndny08...
>I believe all the late 90's erra sega games are non-seperable (daytona,
>indy, rally, etc.). You can split them in 1/2 into seperate units (PITA
>but dooable), but the bottom is a single piece steel section (at least on
>both indy 500 twins I have).
>
> <flyn4u@comcast.net> wrote in message
> news:1121819369.789464.113280@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>>I am looking for multi-piece sit down drivers(Cruisin'
>> World,HydroThunder,Daytona USA) that I can move into a second story
>> gameroom. Monitor sections MUST SPLIT to contend with tight steps!! I
>> have a few drivers that have monitor section together in stock (for
>> trade and $) that I can't get to the room. I am in Richmond,VA but will
>> travel up to 4 states away for a good deal.
>>
>> Let me know what you have,
>> -Mark
>> (804)779-0212
>>
>
>
Related resources
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b C Monitor
July 20, 2005 1:37:40 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Agreed,

Sega made there cabinets to be pulled apart, especially if you get the later
type with the plastic sides.. I single handly took a single sitdown upstairs
in several parts.. Although the steel base is one unit that the seat and
monitor housing mounts too, it isn't really that heavy once you remove the
innards and is quite easy to move, bit like a regular door.

Don't know about Crusin', rush and co.. they don't have quite the same style
cab.
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b C Monitor
July 20, 2005 6:07:18 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Damn... I'm going to have to double check mine (unfortunatly both twins have
wooden sides), but it'll be interesting to know for the future.

NOTE: if you do move it though, make sure all the guts in the seat part are
screwed down nice and tight... for some odd reason people seem to like to
take the screws out and never put them back in (BOTH sets of twins I have
came with varying card cages completely free in the seats.. resuluting in
unncessary damage during shipping and time/aggravation on my part fixing
them).

"Andrew Lewis" <Andrew.lewis5@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:D bl2gj$s8i$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk...
> Agreed,
>
> Sega made there cabinets to be pulled apart, especially if you get the
> later type with the plastic sides.. I single handly took a single sitdown
> upstairs in several parts.. Although the steel base is one unit that the
> seat and monitor housing mounts too, it isn't really that heavy once you
> remove the innards and is quite easy to move, bit like a regular door.
>
> Don't know about Crusin', rush and co.. they don't have quite the same
> style cab.
>
>
>
!