I am looking to buy a notebook for my wife. It will be used for browsing,using Word/Excel and the occasional flash game So these are my answers to the questionnaire:
1. What is your budget? around 400-500 euros
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?14-17 inches (don't mind really)
3. What screen resolution do you want? don't mind
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?won't be moved around a lot,so desktop
5. How much battery life do you need? any will do.Portability is not an issue
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? No
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)none
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 320gb
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?5 years
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? none
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
13. What country do you live in? Greece
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
It's primary use is as described above. I would like however a dedicated graphics card rather than an integrated one (and certainly none below HD4000) as I intend to keep it afterwards for some mild gaming (civilization V/Football Manager etc)