Closed

Still F/S 27" VGA Monitor for Mame

I have a 27" VGA monitor for sale in Edison, NJ. Monitor is working.
It's great for a mame project. Runs at 640 x 480 res. It's frame
mounted so it can mount in an arcade machine. Pick only. $325

Punch Out PCB w/ a jamma adapter. Board works 100%. Just needs a
sound amp. Includes the small pcb to invert the video so it can be
played with a regular monitor. $100 plus shipping.

Fishermans Bait 2 upright - Kit installed in a Sega white Virtua
Fighter 2 cab. Cab in good shape. Game fully working just needs
control panel finished for cosmetics. 1 year old 27" standard res
monitor installed. $500 pick up only

Aliens PCB - Tested working 100%. $55 shipped in US

Tekken 2 PCB - Tested working 100%. Includes kick harness $80 shipped
in US

WWF Royal Rumble - Working 100%. 4 player upright. 25" standard res
monitor working. Naomi system based so you can just change carts. Cab
in good shape. $625 pick up only

Email if interested.

Thanks,
Don
NJ
2 answers Last reply
More about still monitor mame

    What brand monitor is it?

    Don NJ wrote:
    > I have a 27" VGA monitor for sale in Edison, NJ. Monitor is working.
    > It's great for a mame project. Runs at 640 x 480 res. It's frame
    > mounted so it can mount in an arcade machine. Pick only. $325
    >
    > Punch Out PCB w/ a jamma adapter. Board works 100%. Just needs a
    > sound amp. Includes the small pcb to invert the video so it can be
    > played with a regular monitor. $100 plus shipping.
    >
    > Fishermans Bait 2 upright - Kit installed in a Sega white Virtua
    > Fighter 2 cab. Cab in good shape. Game fully working just needs
    > control panel finished for cosmetics. 1 year old 27" standard res
    > monitor installed. $500 pick up only
    >
    > Aliens PCB - Tested working 100%. $55 shipped in US
    >
    > Tekken 2 PCB - Tested working 100%. Includes kick harness $80 shipped
    > in US
    >
    > WWF Royal Rumble - Working 100%. 4 player upright. 25" standard res
    > monitor working. Naomi system based so you can just change carts. Cab
    > in good shape. $625 pick up only
    >
    > Email if interested.
    >

    > Thanks,
    > Don
    > NJ
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    It was made by BVS Inc. The model number is NSN 158. The company
    makes monitors for industrial use.

    If interested drop me a line...

    Don
    NJ

Classifieds Games Video Monitors VGA Hot Deals