Still F/S 27" VGA Monitor for Mame

Last response: in Deals
a b C Monitor
July 20, 2005 9:17:12 AM

I have a 27" VGA monitor for sale in Edison, NJ. Monitor is working.
It's great for a mame project. Runs at 640 x 480 res. It's frame
mounted so it can mount in an arcade machine. Pick only. $325

Punch Out PCB w/ a jamma adapter. Board works 100%. Just needs a
sound amp. Includes the small pcb to invert the video so it can be
played with a regular monitor. $100 plus shipping.

Fishermans Bait 2 upright - Kit installed in a Sega white Virtua
Fighter 2 cab. Cab in good shape. Game fully working just needs
control panel finished for cosmetics. 1 year old 27" standard res
monitor installed. $500 pick up only

Aliens PCB - Tested working 100%. $55 shipped in US

Tekken 2 PCB - Tested working 100%. Includes kick harness $80 shipped
in US

WWF Royal Rumble - Working 100%. 4 player upright. 25" standard res
monitor working. Naomi system based so you can just change carts. Cab
in good shape. $625 pick up only

Email if interested.

Thanks,
Don
NJ

More about : vga monitor mame

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
July 20, 2005 11:43:25 PM

What brand monitor is it?

Don NJ wrote:
> I have a 27" VGA monitor for sale in Edison, NJ. Monitor is working.
> It's great for a mame project. Runs at 640 x 480 res. It's frame
> mounted so it can mount in an arcade machine. Pick only. $325
>
> Punch Out PCB w/ a jamma adapter. Board works 100%. Just needs a
> sound amp. Includes the small pcb to invert the video so it can be
> played with a regular monitor. $100 plus shipping.
>
> Fishermans Bait 2 upright - Kit installed in a Sega white Virtua
> Fighter 2 cab. Cab in good shape. Game fully working just needs
> control panel finished for cosmetics. 1 year old 27" standard res
> monitor installed. $500 pick up only
>
> Aliens PCB - Tested working 100%. $55 shipped in US
>
> Tekken 2 PCB - Tested working 100%. Includes kick harness $80 shipped
> in US
>
> WWF Royal Rumble - Working 100%. 4 player upright. 25" standard res
> monitor working. Naomi system based so you can just change carts. Cab
> in good shape. $625 pick up only
>
> Email if interested.
>

> Thanks,
> Don
> NJ
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
July 21, 2005 5:37:51 PM

It was made by BVS Inc. The model number is NSN 158. The company
makes monitors for industrial use.

If interested drop me a line...

Don
NJ