sierra

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2005

I don't know how it happened, but my taskbar has moved to right side of my
screen to it's full height.....and I can't seem to move it back to it's
horizontal position at the bottom of my screen. The taskbar is not locked
and is not willing to be dragged back. Any suggestions please?

So you're saying this does not work?

Moving the cursor to around the middle of the Taskbar, holding down the left
mouse button and pulling (dragging) it back down to the bottom.

"Sierra" <Sierra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I don't know how it happened, but my taskbar has moved to right side of my
> screen to it's full height.....and I can't seem to move it back to it's
> horizontal position at the bottom of my screen. The taskbar is not locked
> and is not willing to be dragged back. Any suggestions please?

Are you certain you are moving the mouse far enough to the bottom of the
screen before letting go?

"Sierra" <Sierra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I don't know how it happened, but my taskbar has moved to right side of my
> screen to it's full height.....and I can't seem to move it back to it's
> horizontal position at the bottom of my screen. The taskbar is not locked
> and is not willing to be dragged back. Any suggestions please?

sierra

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2005

Yes....that is correct. It will not drag back to it's proper
location....even when the cursor is moved way down. Thank you.

Sierra wrote:
> *I don't know how it happened, but my taskbar has moved to right side
> of my
> screen to it's full height.....and I can't seem to move it back to
> it's
> horizontal position at the bottom of my screen. The taskbar is not
> locked
> and is not willing to be dragged back. Any suggestions please? *

Hi

LEFT click on the taskbar & simply drag it back to the bottom of the
screen. You may have to rightclick on it first & uncheck the "lock
toolbar" option (I'm on a Win2000 system right now & lock toolbar is
not used in Win2000)
Regards

CReWdog

--
CReWdog

Perhaps this will help.

line 164

> Yes....that is correct. It will not drag back to it's proper
> location....even when the cursor is moved way down. Thank you.

sierra

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2005

That really helped.....thank you. I was able to correct it. Cheers

"Michael T" wrote:

> Perhaps this will help.

> line 164
>
> "Sierra" <Sierra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Yes....that is correct. It will not drag back to it's proper
> > location....even when the cursor is moved way down. Thank you.

Yea! You solved it.

Thank you for posting back.