Error message: Windows - Curropt File: File or directory \FBIndex.log corrupt
or unreadable. Please run Chkdsk.
The I run it and it does not solve the problem.

run perfmon.msc

--
Mark L. Ferguson

"Mark L. Ferguson" wrote:

> run perfmon.msc
>
> --
> Mark L. Ferguson
> "ggriffin28" <ggriffin28@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7E4E618-1311-46CC-A345-EBF1228D5AA4@microsoft.com...
> > Error message: Windows - Curropt File: File or directory \FBIndex.log corrupt
> > or unreadable. Please run Chkdsk.
> > The I run it and it does not solve the problem.
>

> What counters do I use?, and I am currently not running (i did) beta spyware from microsoft. Believe corruption cuased by faulty cooling system that temporarily overheated LBA 3.4 Ghz Intel Processor. Reinstalled cooling sustem and running fine - still have corrupt file (or directory). Default counters in perfmon.smc show good performance. Reinstall operating system?

uninstall ResoreIT and than reinstall this error is due to restoreit,i hope this will solve your problem

vinod