Corrupt or Unreadable files

August 2, 2005 4:56:06 AM

Error message: Windows - Curropt File: File or directory \FBIndex.log corrupt
or unreadable. Please run Chkdsk.
The I run it and it does not solve the problem.
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 4:42:50 PM

run perfmon.msc

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"ggriffin28" <ggriffin28@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7E4E618-1311-46CC-A345-EBF1228D5AA4@microsoft.com...
> Error message: Windows - Curropt File: File or directory \FBIndex.log corrupt
> or unreadable. Please run Chkdsk.
> The I run it and it does not solve the problem.
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 2:26:07 PM

"Mark L. Ferguson" wrote:

> run perfmon.msc
>
> --
> Mark L. Ferguson
> "ggriffin28" <ggriffin28@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7E4E618-1311-46CC-A345-EBF1228D5AA4@microsoft.com...
> > Error message: Windows - Curropt File: File or directory \FBIndex.log corrupt
> > or unreadable. Please run Chkdsk.
> > The I run it and it does not solve the problem.
>

> What counters do I use?, and I am currently not running (i did) beta spyware from microsoft. Believe corruption cuased by faulty cooling system that temporarily overheated LBA 3.4 Ghz Intel Processor. Reinstalled cooling sustem and running fine - still have corrupt file (or directory). Default counters in perfmon.smc show good performance. Reinstall operating system?
Anonymous
January 14, 2009 2:45:36 AM

uninstall ResoreIT and than reinstall this error is due to restoreit,i hope this will solve your problem

vinod
!