iDEN update problems

Anyone have a hint why I can't use iDEN update?

I go to the web page and to the software page.
When I try to click on the launch button, it freezes the browser.
EVERY time I try it. I also noticed that when I 'mouse over' the button,
I do not get the normal change in the cursor, indicating a link.

I also went and put something in my shopping cart on Nextel's site,
checked out and when the pop up download window comes up and I
click on the download button, the same thing happens.

I have uninstalled iDEN update, edited the registry, removing all traces of it
that I could see and this (above) still happens.

Any insight, or is Motorola themselves having problems with iDEN update?

"Richard Ness" <richardno@damnspam.nessnet.com> wrote in message
> Anyone have a hint why I can't use iDEN update?
>
> I go to the web page and to the software page.
> When I try to click on the launch button, it freezes the browser.
> EVERY time I try it. I also noticed that when I 'mouse over' the button,
> I do not get the normal change in the cursor, indicating a link.
>
> I also went and put something in my shopping cart on Nextel's site,
> checked out and when the pop up download window comes up and I
> click on the download button, the same thing happens.
>
> I have uninstalled iDEN update, edited the registry, removing all traces
of it
> that I could see and this (above) still happens.
>
> Any insight, or is Motorola themselves having problems with iDEN update?

I have a similar problem, every time I try to update my i90's software, I
get a "error 140", something about the server not having a required file.
Motorola was no help on this one.