How do you keep the desktop icons from moving on screen everytime you
restart.I take the check out of align to grid but the check is back in there
and my Icons on desktop are moved. Also how can I keep my encoding set to
western European windows it always goes to Unicode(UTF-8).I have a check in
Auto check. Thank You.I have win. xp services pack2.
Martha

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Using a mandatory profile perhaps?

Brian P.
A+, Network+, MCP

"Martha" <Martha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do you keep the desktop icons from moving on screen everytime you
> restart.I take the check out of align to grid but the check is back in
there
> and my Icons on desktop are moved. Also how can I keep my encoding set to
> western European windows it always goes to Unicode(UTF-8).I have a check
in
> Auto check. Thank You.I have win. xp services pack2.

Martha

TRENDING THREADS