Microphone

Tags:
  • Acer
  • Aspire
  • Microphone
  • Laptops
Last response: in Laptop Tech Support
January 25, 2013 7:18:55 AM

Does my Aspire 5332 have a built in microphone as although my friends can see me but can not hear me?
Thank you for your help.

More about : microphone

Best solution

a b D Laptop
January 25, 2013 10:24:20 PM

No, the Acer Aspire 5332 does not have a built in microphone. You need to buy a microphone that plugs into the "mic in" jack which will be situated on the edge of the laptop with a microphone icon next to it.

Or you can buy a computer headset which is a pair of earphones and a microphone pod combined.
February 2, 2013 7:52:41 AM

phil22 said:
No, the Acer Aspire 5332 does not have a built in microphone. You need to buy a microphone that plugs into the "mic in" jack which will be situated on the edge of the laptop with a microphone icon next to it.

Or you can buy a computer headset which is a pair of earphones and a microphone pod combined.

Thank you for taking time to help me, Phil. I will buy a microphone.

Raj
Score
Related resources
February 2, 2013 7:59:02 AM

phil22 said:

Thank you for taking time to help, Phil. Will buy a microphone as suggested by you. Thank you again.
Score
a c 249 D Laptop
February 13, 2013 11:17:06 PM

Best answer selected by Brett928S2.
Score
a c 249 D Laptop
February 13, 2013 11:17:12 PM

This topic has been closed by Brett928S2
Score
!