HELP-Can't access wedding pix

Hi, hope someone can help. Last night, I put my dvd in to access wedding pix
and it worked fine through windows picture viewer, giving me a slide show. I
try to access them today and its saying attributes are read-only. How can
that be?? Could I have inadvertently changed something last night?
Thanks in advance for any info or help.
Darlene
1 answer Last reply
More about help access wedding

    This is really strange--i just tried it again and it worked, all the pix are
    there. Could my drive be going out or perhaps there is some corruption with
    the disc where it works sometimes and other time, doesn't? Anyone ever see
    this?
    Darlene

    "Novelmom" wrote:

    > Hi, hope someone can help. Last night, I put my dvd in to access wedding pix
    > and it worked fine through windows picture viewer, giving me a slide show. I
    > try to access them today and its saying attributes are read-only. How can
    > that be?? Could I have inadvertently changed something last night?
    > Thanks in advance for any info or help.
    > Darlene

Microsoft Windows XP