HELP-Can't access wedding pix

Hi, hope someone can help. Last night, I put my dvd in to access wedding pix
and it worked fine through windows picture viewer, giving me a slide show. I
try to access them today and its saying attributes are read-only. How can
that be?? Could I have inadvertently changed something last night?
Thanks in advance for any info or help.
Darlene

This is really strange--i just tried it again and it worked, all the pix are
there. Could my drive be going out or perhaps there is some corruption with
the disc where it works sometimes and other time, doesn't? Anyone ever see
this?
Darlene