Quick Launch Bar

I dragged the qlb over to the right a bit and it shot all the way to the
right making 2 lines on task bar. Now I can't get the qlb to drag back to
the left where it belongs. It won't drag. Please help somebody, this is
driving me nuts. Two task bars are too much...
Thanks You
shadoe
3 answers Last reply
More about quick launch

    Try this.

    Right click a blank area on the taskbar and make sure the taskbar in not
    locked.
    Right click a blank area again and select Toolbars where you can UNcheck
    Quick Launch.
    Now reverse the previous step by 'checking' Quick Launch.
    Now lock the taskbar.

    "shadoe" <shadoe@removethis.com> wrote in message
    >I dragged the qlb over to the right a bit and it shot all the way to the
    > right making 2 lines on task bar. Now I can't get the qlb to drag back to
    > the left where it belongs. It won't drag. Please help somebody, this is
    > driving me nuts. Two task bars are too much...
    > Thanks You
    > shadoe

    Tried it Michael and it didn't work. :o((
    shadoe

    "" wrote:
    > Try this.
    >
    > Right click a blank area on the taskbar and make sure the
    > taskbar in not
    > locked.
    > Right click a blank area again and select Toolbars where you
    > can UNcheck
    > Quick Launch.
    > Now reverse the previous step by 'checking' Quick Launch.
    > Now lock the taskbar.
    >
    > "shadoe" <shadoe@removethis.com> wrote in message
    > >I dragged the qlb over to the right a bit and it shot all the
    > way to the
    > > right making 2 lines on task bar. Now I can't get the qlb
    > to drag back to
    > > the left where it belongs. It won't drag. Please help
    > somebody, this is
    > > driving me nuts. Two task bars are too much...
    > > Thanks You
    > > shadoe

    Have you tried the exact same as what Michael T said exept locking the
    task bar befor reinitalising the quick launch bar, so you would do
    this...

    Right click a blank area on the taskbar and make sure the taskbar in
    not locked.
    Right click a blank area again and select Toolbars where you can
    UNcheck Quick Launch.
    Now lock the taskbar.
    Now reverse the previous step by ’checking’ Quick Launch.

    Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-Quick-Launch-Bar-ftopict403707.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1337667

Support Microsoft Quick Launch Windows XP